- Clothing manufactured more than 4 years ago. Check the inside tag! Most manufacturers print a copyright date on clothing tags.
- Baby equipment manufactured more than 4 years ago. Check sticker if unsure.
- Car seats which fail to meet all criteria listed on the Items Accepted page.
- Cribs manufactured before July 2011. Recent cribs are accepted.
- Recalled items
- Screen print tees (GAP, Old Navy, TCP, etc. are acceptable, but no advertising tees such as YMCA tees or those from your last vacation spot!)
- Weathered/rusty bicycles
- Items with stains, broken snaps or zippers, missing parts, etc.
- VHS tapes
- Adult videos
- Shoes that are not like new- if the shoes have scuffs, they are not like new.
- Undergarments that are not like new.
Boutique For A Week reserves the right to remove items that do not meet these standards and leave them unsorted at sale end.
PLEASE be respectful of others and do not bring unacceptable items to consign. We strive to make this a wonderful selling and shopping experience for ALL!