The Great Flyer Contest
Listen up, ladies! It’s time to give away more, yes – more, free stuff. I know, you didn’t think it was possible, but it is! And it’s super easy…ready?
Here are the requirements:
- You have a kiddo (or two, three, seven, etc.)…check!
- You have a kiddo in daycare or preschool…check!
- You want to win…check!
Here is what you do to enter:
- You talk to the appropriate person at your child’s daycare/preschool and get permission to have a BFAW flyer sent home with each child in their backpack.
- You email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the name of the school, the mailing address, and the name of the person at your child’s daycare/preschool who gave you permission.
That’s it! Easy-peasy, right??? Right! Once you take care of the above, we do the rest! We’ll send your school the flyers for them to pass out to each child.
Here is what you are entering to win:
- $10 Boutique for a Week gift card to be used at the spring sale in April.
- Presale shopping pass to shop before the public on Monday, April 15th at 6pm.
No, this isn’t too good to be true. And yes, it really is that easy. You will have until March 20th to send us the confirmation from your child’s daycare/preschool. After this date, we will use a random drawing to select the winner. The winner will be notified by email.
All set? Sweet! On your mark….get set….go!
Jennifer Fountain writes at www.GrowingUpTriplets.com and loves to shop and sell at Boutique for a Week!