Items We Cannot Accept
- Clothing manufactured more than 4 years ago. Check the inside tag! Most manufacturers print a copyright date on clothing tags.
- Adult ladies clothing
- Baby equipment manufactured more than 4 years ago. Check sticker if unsure.
- Car seats which fail to meet all criteria listed on the Items Accepted page.
- Cribs manufactured before July 2011. Recent cribs are accepted.
- Recalled items
- Screen print tees (GAP, Old Navy, TCP, etc. are acceptable, but no advertising tees such as YMCA tees or those from your last vacation spot!)
- Housewares (unless for children)
- Weathered/rusty bicycles
- Items with stains, broken snaps or zippers, missing parts, etc.
- VHS tapes
- Adult videos
- Shoes that are not like new- if the shoes have scuffs, they are not like new.
- Undergarments that are not like new.
PLEASE be respectful of others and do not bring unacceptable items to consign. We strive to make this a wonderful selling and shopping experience for ALL!
© 2023 Boutique for a Week