The sale ends tonight. Your (hopefully few) unsold items will be sorted and ready for pick up tomorrow from 11:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Any items not picked up by 2:00 p.m. will be donated. We cannot offer exceptions; however, you can have a friend pick up your unsold merchandise as long as you email us your Consignor number and the name of the person collecting your items.
Please also remember that any items you tagged with white cardstock will be donated and will not be sorted.
If you are a first-time Consignor (or just need a reminder) you may be wondering:
1. Find your Consignor code in numerical order on the clothing racks. If you can’t find your code, see a Volunteer!
2. Look for your Consignor code on a box or bag, also arranged in numerical order.
3. Look for any large toys or pieces of equipment.
4. Check lost and found for items that have become separated from sets or have lost their tags. These will not be sorted.
5. Pick up your check.
6. Check for out of season, stained or damaged items; these items will not be sorted.
Please bring something to assist you in collecting your items (for example: a cardboard box, wagon, stroller, or husband).
It may be helpful to you to have a printed inventory report. Log in to your Consignor account and select “View/Print an Inventory Report”.
If you decide you want to donate your items and skip Pick Up, please email us now so we save the time of sorting your items.
Earning’s checks should be available to all Consignors at Pick Up, and will be mailed Monday for any Consignor who does not pick up on Saturday.