Wondering if it’s still worth it to register to consign? Here are some reasons to encourage you that the answer to this question is YES!
- You’ll be the “New Kid” and get all the attention! Returning shoppers from our Volunteer, Consignor, and New Mommy sale love to shop again after the Restocking Consignors bring items. They are specifically looking for YOUR items!
- You can shop our Consignor-only sale on Tuesday! You can learn where to strategically place your items before Drop Off the following day!
- Your Pick Up is the same as regular Consignors! There’s no delay in payment or pickup of unsold items for Restocking Consignors.
- You can donate your unsold items! Donate to a local charity and know you are supporting those in need!
- You get to avoid dropping off on a weekend! Your Drop Off time will be on Wednesday, March 4th rather than Sunday.
- Your items will be available to shoppers during all of our public sale shopping days!
- You still get to shop before the public…just like our regular Consignors.
- Wanna shop even earlier? Restocking Consignors are welcome to sign up for volunteer shifts, too!
- You get three extra days to tag! Whew…extra time and you still make money! You must enter your items by Saturday, February 28th at midnight but then you have 3 extra days to print and attach all of your tags and finish getting your items ready.
- You’ll have less clutter in your home and more money in your wallet! Enough said.
© 2023 Boutique for a Week