Dropping Off at Our Holiday Sale
Drop Off starts today at 4:00 p.m. Please keep your Drop Off appointment to ensure the day runs smoothly!
Our Drop Off procedures for the 2015 Holiday Sale remain unchanged from our seasonal sales. When you arrive:
- Park your vehicle and unload all items. We suggest wheeling your clothing items in on a stroller, cart, or wagon.
- Go to the check-in table. Sign your registration confirmation page there, and verify all your Consignor information with the available printouts.
- After being assigned a Volunteer, begin placing all items in designated places on the sales floor. Racks, bins, and shelves are clearly labeled, and there are Volunteers available to direct you. This part goes much more smoothly if you have pre-sorted items as recommended!
- Assemble cribs, pack ‘n’ plays, and swings.
- Once all your items are in the proper spots and assembled, we ask that you exit quickly to keep traffic flowing smoothly! We realize that it is VERY tempting to browse, but please refrain and join us at your earliest possible shopping convenience.
- If you decide you want to come back and shop early, see check-in personnel. There likely will still be Volunteer slots available.
- Because of the nature of set up and the busyness of the sales floor, we do not allow children at Drop Off. It is too challenging to both efficiently place your own items and keep track of kiddos among people carrying large items.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you today!
© 2023 Boutique for a Week