Drop Off starts today!
Drop Off starts today, April 10th, from 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. It continues tomorrow, April 11th, from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
Remember our Drop Off procedures (they keep everything running smoothly):
- Please make and keep your Drop Off appointment.
- Park your vehicle and unload all items. We suggest wheeling your clothing items in on a stroller, cart, or wagon.
- Go to the check-in table. Sign your registration confirmation page here, and verify all your Consignor information with the available printouts.
- If you are a White Tag Consignor make sure to check in and verify your status prior to placing your items on the sales floor.
- After being assigned to a Volunteer, begin placing all items in designated places on the sales floor. Racks, bins, and shelves are clearly labeled, and there are Volunteers available to direct you. This part goes much more smoothly if you have pre-sorted items as recommended!
- Assemble cribs, pack ‘n’ plays, and swings.
- Once all your items are in the proper spots and assembled, we ask that you exit quickly to keep traffic flowing smoothly! We realize that it is VERY tempting to browse, but please refrain and join us at your earliest possible shopping convenience!
- There will still be Volunteer slots available (see check-in personnel), should you decide that you just have to get back early once you see all the goodies!
- Because of the nature of set up and the busyness of the sales floor, we do not allow children at Drop Off. It is too challenging to both efficiently place your own items and keep track of kiddos among people carrying large items.
We can’t wait to see you there!
© 2023 Boutique for a Week