Changes at Drop Off Affect You!
Drop Off starts tomorrow for our Fall 2016 Sale! We are so excited to see all our Consignors again (or for the first time).
We want to prepare you for the changes to Drop Off as well as remind you of our usual procedures.
First, the changes: we are adding an additional sales room in the facility! This is great news for both Consignor and Shopper alike. Better organization of the merchandise allows for more visibility of your items and hopefully more sales of your inventory.
When you drop off your items (Sunday, Monday, or Wednesday for Restocking Consignors), be aware that, if you have any of the items listed on the image below, you will need to take those items into the new area. The graphic also has a map to help you find the correct location. If you have not consigned with us previously, don’t worry! We’ll be ready to point you in the right direction.
Our usual Drop Off procedures are still in effect. Below lists some reminders, but please visit our Drop Off page for more details and specifics.
- Please make and keep your Drop Off Appointment.
- Children are not permitted on the sales floor during Drop Off and must be under adult supervision at all times.
- Check in before you begin dropping off. If you are a White Tag Consignor, we must verify that BEFORE you begin placing your items on the sales floor.
- Items should be properly prepared, tagged, and sorted (especially clothing items).
- Cribs, pack’n’plays, swings, etc must be assembled. Please bring the tools you need to put your items together.
- Once you complete putting out your merchandise, you must exit the sales floor. Drop Off is not a time to peruse the racks (though we know it is tempting).
Thank you for all you do to ensure we have a successful Drop Off and sale!