Important Reminders about Tagging
With just a few days left to tag, we want to remind you of a couple things:
- All tags must be entered into our tagging system by midnight on Friday, April 1st. You can still print your tags, but no new tags may be added.
- If you are using a Mac product to enter and print your tags, please be advised that you MUST NOT use Firefox to print the tags. Only Chrome or Safari work properly. For more information on printing tags view our Printing Tags page.
- Tags should have complete and accurate information about the item it represents. For tips on that, check out Completing Tag Information.
- Make sure to attach your tags carefully and securely. You don’t want your tag to separate from its item. We can’t sell anything missing its tag! Also, be careful not to damage your clothing items when using a tagging gun. Visit Attaching Tags to review guidelines for tagging.
- If you’re on the fence about donating, we encourage you to do it! Remember, White Tag Consignors shop earlier than classic Consignors.
We look forward to seeing you and all your well-tagged items at Drop Off!